The recent slowdown in the real estate market is causing many home owners to fall behind on their house payments. If you can not sell your house fast and you are losing your home to foreclosure, you have one last option. Have a professional home buyer complete a short sale.
A short sale is a process that will allow you to sell your home and be relieved of the debt. There are many reasons why I suggest having a professional real estate investor perform the short sale process.
1. Most important reason, this is your last chance to stop foreclosure and a short sale can do that
2. You need someone who is an expert in short sales, not just someone who knows the process. A successful short sale will be a combination of factors including negotiating with loan loss mitigation personnel and submitting lots of paperwork
3. Lenders will not even look at the short sale package until you have a signed, accepted offer for your home.
4. Realtors do not buy houses and therefore waste valuable time listing your property when that time is vital to the short sale process
5. Real estate investors purchase houses, you get your accepted offer, lenders accept and process your short sale paperwork
6. You need to be aware of the benefits and consequences of completing a short sale
7. It is Free to have a professional home buyer perform a short sale, it cost you nothing
In Idaho your mortgage company will typically allow you to fall behind 90 days before they file a delinquent notice in the Idaho Business Review Magazine or the Idaho Statesman newspaper. This delinquent notice makes it public record that your home is falling into foreclosure.
The foreclosure rate has increased significantly in Ada and Canyon County Idaho. The majority of foreclosures in Idaho are occurring in Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Eagle, Caldwell and Star. Many Boise Idaho residents who are losing their homes to foreclosure are wondering how they can stop foreclosure fast and move on with their lives. Well if you need to sell your home fast then contact your local home buyer and see how they can help. If you do not have equity in your home a short sale may be your best option.