Go Back To Article List
When Should I Sell My House Fast To A Professional
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Depending on your selling situation, selling your home to a professional home buyer can be the right selling decision. As with other home selling options, selling your home to a real estate investor has benefits.
Some of the great benefits of selling your house to a professional property buyer: You are able to sell your house fast on the date or your choice, you do not have to pay large real estate commissions to a Realtor, you do not have to repair your house that has problems, and much more.
I would recommend selling your house to a local real estate investor if you are in any of the following selling situations;
As you can see there are many reasons why you should consider selling your home to a local home buyer, and these are not all of them. Simply put, listing your home with a Realtor or trying to sell your home FSBO cost you money and time, it also does not get you offers within just a few hours/days. If you do not have time, do not have money, or simply do not want to deal with the hassles of selling your home then sell it to a real estate investor. You may be happily surprised by the offer you get.
- I am behind on monthly mortgage payments
- I need to sell my home fast
- I am moving out of state or out of my local area
- I have been transferred by my job
- I am going through a Divorce and need to sell my house
- My home is 100% financed and I do not have enough equity to list my home with a Realtor
- My home is going into foreclosure
- Someone in our family has health problems and can not work, therefore we can not pay our bills
- I am tired of being a Landlord and do not want to deal with tenants anymore
- My home needs lots of repairs and I do not have the time or money to fix it up
- My home is in pre-foreclosure
- I want to cash out of my investment property
- My home has been on the market with a Realtor for many months and my listing agreement is now expired, I want to sell my house fast, now
- We recently inherited a property and want to sell it
Please leave a comment letting me know if this article was helpful.